Outflows stock I/C tubes by 56%
• Constructed from 2" into 2-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow
• Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
• Hot side tube fitment
• Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit, and strength
• Works with aFe or OE intercooler
• Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 2" into 2-1/2"mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Installs on the Hot-Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20201).
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: These Intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.